Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Train Goes Clickety-Clack

Title: A Train Goes Clickety-Clack
Author: Jonathan London
Illustrator: Denis Roche
Publisher: Henry Holt and Company
Acquired: Borrowed from library
LLK Rating: 5 stars

Beanie's reaction:
Gasp! Point! "Mommy look!" :) Beanie was very excited about this book. In fact, I was in the middle of setting up this blog when he came in, clutching it to his chest. He crawled up on my lap and I took a break to read with him. He loved it. He's all about trains, and this book was, as you might have gathered, a train book. ;-) He loved pointing out the trains, and the colors of trains, and all the other things; birds, hats, people, cars, babies, flowers, etc. He sat through the whole book and asked to read it again.

Mommy's reaction:
Nice and colorful, perfectly simple. There's nothing I can think of to say about this book other than it was fun to read and we enjoyed it. And hey! That's great! I can't think of anything negative about it at all. Which is also great! It was a nice length, the pictures were fantastic, the story was simple and light and happy. My endorsement, it has. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment